Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful day filled with love from all of your loved ones. The weather is amazing! 80 degrees in February! I love living in California.

Presley is rolling over! She rolled over for the first time when she was three months, but I think that was just a fluke because she didn't do it again until last night! She rolled over 3 times, yay! She is getting so big. She has joined the nursery at church on Sunday mornings so that mom can finally sit through a service and not just hear the message, but actually listen to it. It has been so great. Presley and I start MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) on Tuesday. I am very excited to hang out with some other moms. My sister-in-law Valerie will be there and so will my friend Kristi. I just hope Presley does well in the nursery. It's almost 3 hours!

1 Comment:

Nicole M said...

awwww...kate, thanks for the lovely comment. It's so special to me. Pretzel is getting big and not a little newbie anymore...she is soooo cute!!