Sunday, January 31, 2010

God is Good.

Today I have just been overwhelmed with the blessings in my life. I truly did marry the love of my life, soul mate, best friend, etc. Todd makes me laugh everyday and really does take care of me, in so many ways. I know that one of his main goals in life is to make sure that I am happy at ALL TIMES. He is also so helpful with our little girl. He really is so supportive and will always help me when I need him.

My family is amazing. My parents, sister, in-laws, extended family, everyone of them. I realize more and more how rare it is to have a healthy (both mentally and physically), honest, supportive and fun loving family.

My friends are really my extended family. My roommates (Sherwood girls), Bible study girls, church friends, dance friends, old friends, and new friends enrich my life so much and bring me more joy than I thought possible.

And last but not least my beautiful baby girl Presley. She is the light of my life. I love her so much I feel like my heart is just going to burst! I am the mother of a healthy, thriving, happy baby. Praise God!

0 Comments: