Monday, May 11, 2009

18 weeks and counting.

Well I am 18 weeks along (4 1/2 months) and feeling pretty good. I'm in between clothes now which is frustrating. My regular clothes are too small, but most maternity stuff is too big. Oh well, I know I'll be fitting into those tops before you know it. We go for our ultrasound next week so hopefully we will find out the sex of the baby then. The polls are about half and half now. Most of the family thinks it's a boy and friends think it's a girl. I go back and forth, who knows!

In two weeks I'll be going to Kauai in be in my old roommates wedding. Nicole, Jessica, and Sara are all bridesmaids so we are flying out for the week of the wedding. I'm so excited! Baby's first trip to Hawaii! Too bad Todd can't come. All the husbands are staying home, so it's just us girls. Hope we don't go too crazy!

0 Comments: