Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm a little candle crazy!

I have now decorated my house for fall. These are my favorite decorations because you can leave them up for almost 3 months. Problem is most of my fall decorations are some kind of candle holder, so I now have candles all over my house in varying shades of orange! Oh, well it looks festive and the place smells good. I am so excited to be leaving for Italy one month from tomorrow which means that my birthday is one month from today! I will be the big 25. Toddy's birthday comes up on the 14th and he'll be 26. One of my best friends, Emily, is about to have a baby! She will hopefully have baby Addison Rae Luther before the weekend is over. Pictures will be posted soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kate! this is ali!

i must say my house is full of candles too at this time of year =)

i didnt know the name emily had in mind..addison! its pretty...like from Grey's Anatomy! haha

Nicole M said...

Wow! Baby needs to come soon then. get me some fabric and I will make that Nursing blanket for you.