Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day, teaching, and oh yeah football.


We spent Labor Day at Todd's parents house, just swimming and eating. It was quite a relaxing day. I started teaching again this week and so far all my students are great and I love my classes. I'm going to try and take more classes myself, hopfully I will be disciplined enough to do it on a regular basis. Todd's work is slowing down a litte bit with wedding season coming to a close. Probably the most important thing happening right now is football! That's right folks it's my least favorite time of the year. Todd loves footabll and has to Fantasy leauges so he loves this time of year. One of my best friends Emily Luther had another baby shower yesterday and our friends Aram and Carlah got married at the Mission Inn, it was beautiful!!! A crazy weekend, but always fun.

1 Comment:

Diana said...

Love when you blog. I know your lives are so busy, but Todd, and now you, are special in our hearts, so I'm always happy to find out what's going on in your lives.
Keep up the good work!