Saturday, November 7, 2009

Presley is 1 month old!


It's hard to believe that one month ago today Todd and I were in our hospital room holding our new baby girl! The time has really flown by. I can honestly say that next to my husband of course Presley is the love of my life! I have so much love for her it's amazing. Everyone says that your whole life changes when you have a baby, and boy are they right. I never thought of myself as a selfish person, but once you have a baby it is amazing how everything that seemed to be important before takes a back seat. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

She has changed so much in the past month. She has more and more awake time which is fun. The first couple weeks all she did was sleep! She can follow us with her eyes which is so cool. Now I know she can definitely see me :)

1 Comment:

Diana said...

What a beauty! She is so precious. Love to you guys! Praying all God's blessings upon your sweet family!