Monday, September 14, 2009

36 Weeks!



Well, we are rapidly approaching the debut of one Miss Presley Charlotte Coogan. I've got a little less than four weeks to go (hopefully). I am pretty uncomfortable most of the time, and am really looking forward to meeting the little one that has been growing inside of me for the last 9 months.

A few weeks a go we took some maternity pictures with our friend/photographer extraordinaire Brandon Kidd. Here are just a couple pics, but check out my facebook or his blog, www.bkiddphoto.com/blog/ to see more. Thanks to him we have some amazing pictures of us and Presley.




Her room is also finished! Todd and my Dad put together her crib the other night and I finally feel like the room is ready for her.

1 Comment:

Diana said...

I think she's coming early... just an instinct... but so excited for you! Can't wait to see her!