Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Well the New Year is upon us. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. There are already changes this year and it is only day 2! I will now be teaching dance exclusively. I am so excited because this is something that I have wanted for a long time. I will be teaching at Lovett Dance Center in Irvine with their Lighthouse program. I will be teaching Christan lyrical classes for ages 5 and up. I will start teaching there Wednesdays and Fridays beginning on the 14th. This means that I will be leaving Shenandoah. I have worked at this restaurant for almost 10 years! It was my first job when I was 16 and I have loved working there. I have not always loved being a server, but the people I work for and with are really like family to me and Todd. At the time of our engagement we were both working there, and I am sad to leave. Todd is still at the Anaheim Hills Clubhouse and as with all hospitality companies they are hurting with the economy the way it is. January-March are always slow months, but this season it is especially so. But, hey at least he still gets to golf for free! Hope everyone is having a great New Year and that the Lord will bless you in 2009!

0 Comments: