Monday, June 23, 2008

Helloooo!

So far our summer has been great. It has been soooo hot lately and we are hoping that it will cool down soon, can't keep running the air the way we are. I'm getting ready for the CTV show on July 12th and 13th. It's getting to be a little frustrating because some of the students (and parents) just aren't taking the rehearsal time seriously. And of course there are the injuries that are happening all over the place. Our friends Sara and Brandon are getting married is less than two months, very exciting! I've had my braces on for 5 months now. Can I get them off now? Nope, I've got more than a year to go, lame. We love hanging out with Delilah and just lounging together at home when we have the time. In just five weeks we will have been married 2 years! No plans yet. Probably just dinner since we just took a cruise last month. For now we are just trying to stay cool and enjoy summer. Cheers!

0 Comments: